Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails will be coming to the 3DS on January 14. The game will let you build trains and build environments for the trains to travel through. Plus you’ll be able to share these creations with anyone else who has the game via QR codes.
Here’s the full description of the game:
“Create your own world and drive your custom-built train right through it in Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails. Choose from Creative Mode, where you’ll create your own cities to drive your custom trains through, or from Story Mode, where you’ll learn to drive trains, repair tracks, and help keep the rail system alive. The game’s innovative design and Stereoscopic 3D gameplay graphics are perfect for train-lovers and gamers alike, providing a creative and strategic game play experience with a dose of Lionel fun that’s guaranteed to be off the tracks.
- Select from hundreds of objects to build amazingly unique environments
- Learn to drive numerous trains, and pick up/deliver cargo and passengers efficiently
- Unlock various exciting achievements for more action-packed train track building and world creation
- Stereoscopic 3D gameplay graphics enable you to view your worlds from many wide-ranging camera perspectives
- Share your creative worlds with friends via QR Codes “
Check out this trailer for a look at Lionel City Builder:
What do you think of this game? Will you be downloading it on the 14th?
Source: Big John Games